Postcard from Croatia | Plitvice Lakes National Park

Plitvice Lakes National Park (Nacionalni park Plitvička jezera)

Croatia | Plitvice Lakes National Park (Nacionalni park Plitvička jezera)
2010 Croatian Ethnographic Heritage
POSTCARD: The 296.85 square kilometres Plitvice Lakes National Park, the oldest national park in Southeast Europe and the largest in Croatia, is located in Lika-Senj County (90%) and Karlovac County(10%), Central Croatia  and bordered Bosnia and Herzegovina. It was included in the UNESCo Wolrd Heritage Site list in 1979 under natural category. The park is famous for its cluster of 16 lakes; Large Waterfall is the highest waterfalls.

STAMPS: 2010 Croatian Ethnographic Heritage stamps featuring Posavina at 4.60kn and Dubrovacko primorje at 1.60 Croatian kuna.

Thanks to Ady of Croatia for the beautiful and colorful postcard and stamp!

2 comments:

Mobile App Developers said...

I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

App Development Company Gurgaon said...

This is wonderful. I am not quite familiar with the internet, but I believe that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for continuing to write such wonderful articles. God bless.

Click Here To Post Your Comment

Post a Comment